MongoDB 4.4.7 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.4.6, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.4 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-57476 Operation may block on prepare conflict while holding oplog slot, stalling replication indefinitely
- SERVER-56054 Change minThreads value for replication writer thread pool to 0
- SERVER-53760 $unwind + $sort pipeline produces large number of file handles when spilling to disk
- SERVER-47699 Change yield type used by range deleter from YIELD_MANUAL to YIELD_AUTO
- WT-7185 Avoid aborting a transaction if it is force evicting and oldest
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team