MongoDB 4.4.18-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.4.17. The next stable release 4.4.18 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.4 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-66289 $out incorrectly throws BSONObj size error on v5.0.8
- SERVER-61185 Use prefix_search for unique index lookup
- SERVER-68115 Bug fix for "elemMatchRootLength > 0" invariant trigger
- SERVER-50454 Avoiding sending the "keyValue" field to drivers on duplicate key error
- SERVER-69443 Allow speculative majority reads in multi-doc txns when --enableMajorityReadConcern=false
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team