MongoDB 4.4.17 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.4.16, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.4 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-68925 Reintroduce check table logging settings at startup (revert SERVER-43664)
- SERVER-56127 Retryable update may execute more than once if chunk is migrated and shard key pattern uses nested fields
- SERVER-64142 Add new enforceUniqueness to refineCollectionShardKey command
- SERVER-65382 AutoSplitVector should not use clientReadable to reorder shard key fields
- SERVER-61275 Destruct the size storer after the session cache has shutdown
- WT-9870 Fix updating pinned timestamp whenever oldest timestamp is updated during recovery
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team