MongoDB 4.4.16 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.4.15, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.4 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-67302 "Reading from replicated collection without read timestamp or PBWM lock" crash with clock changes
- SERVER-61321 Improve handling of large/NaN values for text index version
- SERVER-60607 improve handling of large/NaN values for geo index version
- SERVER-66418 Bad projection created during dependency analysis due to string order assumption
- WT-9096 Fix search near returning wrong key/value sometimes when key doesn't exist
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team