MongoDB 4.4.15 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.4.14, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.4 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-66433 Backport deadline waiting for overlapping range deletion to finish to pre-v5.1 versions
- SERVER-65821 Deadlock during setFCV when there are prepared transactions that have not persisted commit/abort decision
- SERVER-65131 Disable opportunistic read targeting (except for hedged reads)
- SERVER-62272 Adding schema validation to a collection can prevent chunk migrations of failing documents
- SERVER-54900 Blocking networking calls can delay sync-source resolution indefinitely
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team