MongoDB 4.4.14 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.4.13, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.4 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-64983 Release Client lock before rolling back WT transaction in TransactionParticipant::_resetTransactionState
- SERVER-62229 Fix invariant when applying index build entries while recoverFromOplogAsStandalone=true
- SERVER-60412 Host memory limit check does not honor cgroups v2
- SERVER-55429 Abort migration earlier when receiver is not cleaning overlapping ranges
- WT-8924 Don't check against on disk time window if there is an insert list when checking for conflicts in row-store
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team