MongoDB 4.4.13 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.4.12, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.4 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-63203 Chunk splitter never splits if more than 8192 split points are found
- SERVER-62065 Upgrade path from 3.6 to 4.0 can leave chunk entries without history on the shards
- SERVER-59754 Incorrect logging of queryHash/planCacheKey for operations that share the same $lookup shape
- SERVER-55483 Add a new startup parameter that skips verifying the table log settings
- SERVER-40691 $nin:[,...] queries are not indexed
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team