MongoDB 4.4.11-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.4.10. The next stable release 4.4.11 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.4 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-60326 Windows Server fails to start when X509 certificate has empty subject name
- SERVER-59226 Deadlock when stepping down with a profile session marked as uninterruptible
- SERVER-56226 [v4.4] Introduce 'permitMigrations' field on config.collections entry to prevent chunk migrations from committing
- SERVER-51329 Unexpected non-retryable error when shutting down a mongos server
- SERVER-45953 Exempt oplog readers from acquiring read tickets
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team