MongoDB 4.4.10 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.4.9, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.4 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-59876 Large delays in returning from `libcrypto.so` while establishing egress connections
- SERVER-59867 Split horizon mappings in ReplSetConfig/MemberConfig should be serialized deterministically
- SERVER-59456 Start the LDAPReaper threadpool
- SERVER-59074 Do not acquire storage tickets just to set/wait on oplog visibility
- SERVER-54064 Sessions on arbiters accumulate and cannot be cleared out
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team