MongoDB 4.4.1 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.4.0, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.4 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-48531 3 way deadlock can happen between chunk splitter, prepared transactions and stepdown thread.
- SERVER-48641 Deadlock due to the MigrationDestinationManager waiting for write concern with the session checked-out
- SERVER-49546 setFCV to 4.4 should insert range deletion tasks in batches rather than one at a time
- SERVER-49694 On a sharded cluster, nearest or hedged reads may not be routed to a near shard replica.
- SERVER-50137 MongoDB crashes with Invariant failure due to oplog entries generated in 3.4
- SERVER-50140 Initial sync cannot survive unclean restart of the sync source
- SERVER-50170 Fix server selection failure on mongos
- WT-6623 Set the connection level file id in recovery file scan