MongoDB 4.2.24 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.2.23, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.2 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-62738 Give mongos the ability to passthrough to a specific shard
- SERVER-68115 Bug fix for "elemMatchRootLength > 0" invariant trigger
- SERVER-68361 LogTransactionOperationsForShardingHandler::commit misses transferring documents from prepared and non-prepared transactions changing a document's shard key value
- SERVER-71759 dataSize command doesn't yield
- SERVER-72535 Sharded clusters allow creating the 'admin', 'local', and 'config' databases with alternative casings
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team