MongoDB 4.2.23-rc0 is out and ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.2.22. The next stable release 4.2.23 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.2 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-68925 Reintroduce check table logging settings at startup (revert SERVER-43664)
- SERVER-56127 Retryable update may execute more than once if chunk is migrated and shard key pattern uses nested fields
- SERVER-68359 Prevent TTLMonitor from processing index if expireAfterSeconds is NaN
- SERVER-68714 NaN issues in secure random number generator in mongo shell
- SERVER-66310 Make ExpressionSetUnion::isCommutative() collation aware
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team