MongoDB 4.2.22-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.2.21. The next stable release 4.2.22 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.2 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-64403 Find queries with SORT_MERGE collation-encode the missing sort attribute
- SERVER-68359 Prevent TTLMonitor from processing index if expireAfterSeconds is NaN
- SERVER-62656 Decouple mongos-to-config-server connection pool sizing from mongos-to-shard-server connection pool sizing
- SERVER-62272 Adding schema validation to a collection can prevent chunk migrations of failing documents
- SERVER-66418 Bad projection created during dependency analysis due to string order assumption
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team