MongoDB 4.2.20-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.2.19. The next stable release 4.2.20 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.2 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-64983 Release Client lock before rolling back WT transaction in TransactionParticipant::_resetTransactionState
- SERVER-60412 Host memory limit check does not honor cgroups v2
- SERVER-64642 Fix error where mongos returns CallbackCanceled and not InterruptedAtShutdown on shutdown
- SERVER-59435 Fix a double free inside DocumentSource::optimizeAt()
- SERVER-41714 $facet operator duplicates documents in the pipeline when preceded by $addFields and $match operators (in this exact order)
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team