MongoDB 4.2.19 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.2.18, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.2 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-62065 Upgrade path from 3.6 to 4.0 can leave chunk entries without history on the shards
- SERVER-60685 TransactionCoordinator may interrupt locally executing update with non-Interruption error category, leading to server crash
- SERVER-60682 TransactionCoordinator may block acquiring WiredTiger write ticket to persist its decision, prolonging transactions being in the prepared state
- SERVER-53335 Queries, updates, and deletes with non-"simple" collations may miss documents when using hashed sharding
- SERVER-40691 $nin:[,...] queries are not indexed
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team