MongoDB 4.2.17-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.2.16. The next stable release 4.2.17 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.2 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-59876 Large delays in returning from `libcrypto.so` while establishing egress connections
- SERVER-59456 Start the LDAPReaper threadpool
- SERVER-50549 Transform connection-related error codes in proxied commands
- SERVER-49521 fix tests in core/txn to use write concern "majority" for createIndexes commands run before starting transactions
- SERVER-44152 Pre-warm connection pools in mongos
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team