MongoDB 4.2.16-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.2.15. The next stable release 4.2.16 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.2 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-59074 Do not acquire storage tickets just to set/wait on oplog visibility
- SERVER-54729 MongoDB Enterprise Debian/Ubuntu packages should depend on libsasl2-modules and libsasl2-modules-gssapi-mit
- SERVER-39621 Disabled chaining should enforce sync source change when the primary steps down even if the oplog fetcher isn't killed on sync source
- SERVER-34938 Secondary slowdown or hang due to content pinned in cache by single oplog batch
- WT-7776 Add a hard limit on the number of modify updates before we instantiate a complete update
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team