MongoDB 4.2.15-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.2.14. The next stable release 4.2.15 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.2 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-57476 Operation may block on prepare conflict while holding oplog slot, stalling replication indefinitely
- SERVER-56779 Do not use the collection distributed lock for chunk merges
- SERVER-56240 Turn on checkpointing for the keystore Data Store
- SERVER-56054 Change minThreads value for replication writer thread pool to 0
- SERVER-47699 Change yield type used by range deleter from YIELD_MANUAL to YIELD_AUTO
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team