MongoDB 4.2.15 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.2.14, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.2 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-57476 Operation may block on prepare conflict while holding oplog slot, stalling replication indefinitely
- SERVER-56779 Do not use the collection distributed lock for chunk merges
- SERVER-56240 Turn on checkpointing for the keystore Data Store
- SERVER-56054 Change minThreads value for replication writer thread pool to 0
- SERVER-47699 Change yield type used by range deleter from YIELD_MANUAL to YIELD_AUTO
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team