MongoDB 4.2.13-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.2.12. The next stable release 4.2.13 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.2 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-46686 Explain does not respect maxTimeMS
- SERVER-46740 establishCursors() must always drain the AsyncRequestsSender::_baton
- SERVER-46876 During the eviction pressure, we should quit the compact operation instead of crashing the process
- SERVER-53394 Make ShardingTaskExecutorPoolReplicaSetMatching default to disabled for MongoD
- WT-7028 Sweep thread shouldn't lock during checkpoint gathering handles
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team