MongoDB 4.2.11-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.2.10. The next stable release 4.2.11 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.2 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-43664 Speedup WiredTiger storage engine startup for many tables by optimizing WiredTigerUtil::setTableLogging()
- SERVER-45938 Allow matching O/OU/DC in client x509 cert if clusterMode:keyFile
- SERVER-48523 Unconditionally check the first entry in the oplog when attempting to resume a change stream
- SERVER-51120 Find queries with SORT_MERGE incorrectly sort the results when the collation is specified
- WT-6507 Exit cache eviction worker after our operation has timed out
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team