MongoDB 4.0.28 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.0.27, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-62065 Upgrade path from 3.6 to 4.0 can leave chunk entries without history on the shards
- SERVER-55648 Mongos doesn't return top-level batch-write error in case of shutdown
- SERVER-54064 Sessions on arbiters accumulate and cannot be cleared out
- SERVER-53335 Queries, updates, and deletes with non-"simple" collations may miss documents when using hashed sharding
- SERVER-45953 Exempt oplog readers from acquiring read tickets
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team