MongoDB 4.0.27 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.0.26, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-59074 Do not acquire storage tickets just to set/wait on oplog visibility
- SERVER-56516 Fix undefined behaviour in parsing code for $slice projectional operator
- SERVER-54729 MongoDB Enterprise Debian/Ubuntu packages should depend on libsasl2-modules and libsasl2-modules-gssapi-mit
- SERVER-40712 Clarify the behaviour of `db.dropDatabase` and the `dropDatabase` command
- SERVER-34938 Secondary slowdown or hang due to content pinned in cache by single oplog batch
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team