MongoDB 4.0.26 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.0.25, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-57064 Log create index and dropIndex(es) on mongos
- SERVER-56779 Do not use the collection distributed lock for chunk merges
- SERVER-56452 Self anchor in PooledLDAPConnection::setup's callback
- SERVER-56240 Turn on checkpointing for the keystore Data Store
- SERVER-56054 Change minThreads value for replication writer thread pool to 0
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team