MongoDB 4.0.25-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.0.24. The next stable release 4.0.25 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-57102 Fixing invariants on ShardServerCatalogCacheLoader to consider different terms
- SERVER-56854 Provide the ability for RSM requests to timeout and mark the server as failed
- SERVER-56307 The chunk migration "convergence algorithm" is very primitive
- SERVER-56217 PoolForHost::_maxInUse is init to ::max and cannot be changed, and when connections are maxed DBConnectionPool::get() always throws
- SERVER-47699 Change yield type used by range deleter from YIELD_MANUAL to YIELD_AUTO
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team