MongoDB 4.0.24 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.0.23, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-54710 Large number of $or clauses can create profiling entry exceeding max BSON size, causing the query to fail when it should not
- SERVER-54136 Make the authenticate command respect enforceUserClusterSeparation
- SERVER-53566 Investigate and reproduce "opCtx != nullptr && _opCtx == nullptr" invariant
- SERVER-45836 Provide more LDAP details (like server IP) at default log level
- SERVER-35649 Nodes removed due to isSelf failure should re-attempt to find themselves
- WT-7028 Sweep thread shouldn't lock during checkpoint gathering handles
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team