MongoDB 4.0.21 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.0.20, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-43233 Add ability to request only specific attribute(s) for the LDAP groups
- SERVER-45938 Allow matching O/OU/DC in client x509 cert if clusterMode:keyFile
- SERVER-48523 Unconditionally check the first entry in the oplog when attempting to resume a change stream
- SERVER-50463 Make PooledLDAPConnection::refresh take self-ownership
- SERVER-50915 [v4.0] fsyncLock must not take a stable checkpoint when majority read concern is off
- SERVER-51120 Find queries with MERGE_SORT incorrectly sort the results when the collation is specified
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team