MongoDB 3.6.22 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 3.6.21, and is a recommended upgrade for all 3.6 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-32437 Platform Support: add Amazon Linux 2
- SERVER-33747 Arbiter tries to start data replication if cannot find itself in config after restart
- SERVER-52654 new signing keys not generated by the monitoring-keys-for-HMAC thread
- SERVER-52680 Removed node on startup stuck in STARTUP2 after being re-added into the replica set
- SERVER-53026 Secondary cannot restart replication
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team