MongoDB 3.6.21 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 3.6.20, and is a recommended upgrade for all 3.6 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-26726 Check number of arguments for createIndex() and throw error if more than two arguments
- SERVER-34243 listCollections should not require a MODE_S database lock
- SERVER-49986 Convert isMaster command to hello and add aliases
- SERVER-50736 Make OpenSSL explicitly accept SNIs presented in ClientHello
- SERVER-51120 Find queries with MERGE_SORT incorrectly sort the results when the collation is specified
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team