MongoDB 3.6.20-rc1 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 3.6.19. The next stable release 3.6.20 will be a recommended upgrade for all 3.6 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-40317 $facet execution has no limit on how much memory it can consume
- SERVER-41600 IndexCatalog::refreshEntry should invalidate the index from the CollectionInfoCache
- SERVER-43233 Add ability to request only specific attribute(s) for the LDAP groups
- SERVER-48709 signing key generator thread on config server not waken up as expected
- SERVER-48993 explodeForSort can produce incorrect query plan