Manila MUG Meetup #2 - Nov 28th @ AWS, BGC
About this Event
Mark your calendars for the 2nd MongoDB Meetup in Manila!
The session will talk more about utilizing MongoDB for your production workload, the experiences, and the good and the bad with regards to it.
The meetup will be in the 15th Floor, AWS Office BGC (Arthaland Century Pacific Tower).
To get meetup updates and connect with other MongoDB users, join the newly created Facebook Group: Redirecting...
RSVP to stay updated!
To RSVP - Please click on the “ ✓ RSVP ” link at the top of this event page if you plan to attend. The link should change to a green button if you are Going. You need to be signed in to access the button
Event Type: In-Person
Location: Amazon Web Services (AWS) Philippines office, Arthaland Century Pacific Tower, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Guidelines for Manila MongoDB User Group Meetup
Are you ready for the Manila MongoDB User Group Meetup #2 tomorrow?
To experience a seamless and enjoyable session, ensure you read through the guidelines below.
- Amazon Web Services Office, 15F Arthaland Century Pacific Tower, 30th cor 4th Ave, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
BUILDING DRESS CODE
- No shorts, sando, sleeveless tops and slippers
- 5:30PM - Registration, Snacks and Socials
- 6:30PM - Registration Close
- 6:30PM - Program Start
- Upon arrival, proceed to the lobby reception. Say you’re an attendee of AWS x MongoDB Meetup.
- Show your ID
- You’ll receive an RFID card to give you access to the 15th floor.
- Upon arrival at 15F, proceed to AWS lobby reception and find the event registration table.
- Show your ID and scan QR to get checked-in.
- Then proceed to the AWS counter and show again your ID to receive AWS RFID. This will give you access to the AWS restrooms.
That’s it! See you tomorrow!
Haifa & Seaver
Manila MongoDB User Group Leaders