Making the Most of PyMongo Queries, A Free Virtual Meetup

About this event

MongoDB has become enormously popular because its document-oriented data model makes it exceptionally easy to add or change fields, among other things. So if a developer needs to quickly evolve an application, MongoDB’s flexible data model facilitates this. When I was starting out with MongoDB, there are a few things that I wish I’d known about. With general experience, there will always be preconceptions of how things work from inside and those preconceptions are not always correct.

In this talk, we will explore some of the lesser known tools that MongoDB has, like setting up the collation, what the options are and where it can be applied, index creation and its types, TTL indexes to automatically remove expired data, what’s the default security/authentication and how to improve it, and the kinds of hidden facts that we need to take in consideration, like the fact that keys order is important to get a correct match on a find. At the end of the talk, you will have a whole box of tools that can be used to get the results you really need from queries.

Speaker

Valery Briz

Valery Briz

Credijusto, Software Engineer