Hello, MongoDB enthusiasts!
I am looking for learning partners.
- on weekdays: read the manual, official articles, watch videos about MongoDB.
- once a week to do a small task to strengthen the knowledge on practice. Task must be submitted to a git repository.
II. Pair work
- on daily basis: discuss the newly read information with the partner on the call (google meets), ask questions and be ready to answer all the partner’s questions.
- once a week: review partner’s task on github.
Requirements to the partner:
- Wants to learn/improve the knowledge about MongoDB
- Able to spend about few hours per day on reading and, doing practice and having a daily call.
- Able to have a 1-hour call at some point during 9AM-4PM Kiev time on weekdays (Mon-Fri)
I need to have few meetings per week - it can be 1 or 3 meetings per week, depending on the time you have.
I could do all the learning alone, but with the partner the process is much more interesting and fun. And, much efficient, of course
A bit about me: I have 2 years of Node.js and MongoDB development. I already know it well, but I would like to know it even better, in more details
If you’re interested, you can reply here, under this post or write me to my email: email@example.com.