Looking for Hackers: HokeyPokey

Team Name: HokeyPokey

Outline of project & requirements from team members

I’m a designer/developer looking to team up with another developer who enjoys working with large datasets.

I have an idea inspired by the New York times that will leverage some pattern recognition. The end product will be a one-page interactive web-based experience.

Though there’s room for ideas from whoever I work with - I look forward to sharing a detailed overview soon.

Team member skills required

Ideally you are someone who:

• has experience working with MongoDB.
  • is comfortable with NodeJS / Lambda Functions.
  • enjoys building tools for a broad audience.

How many team members wanted

Time Zone (to facilitate collaboration)

Europe / NA East Coast

7 Likes

This is great Ollie - thanks for posting. Sounds like a great idea (and glad to hear you like large datasets!!) - pattern recognition is very powerful in helping predict future trends too - I love it!

Hopefully you’ll attract the interest of a possible hacker match? We’ll browse the skills listed in the Hackers looking for projects and see if we can matchmake for you too.

Thanks for adding your project

2 Likes

Love the team name BTW!! :smile:

2 Likes

Hello Ollie!
I would be very happy to discuss more with you about your idea and find out how i can help.
I have full stack experience on the tech you want MongoDB, AWS Lamda Functions, Angular (Frontend) and more.

1 Like

Great to reach out @Nikos_Kousathanas - I hope this works out. We can assist in setting up a private space for the project for you.

1 Like