Lets Play a Game - MongoDB Scavenger Hunt #3

Let’s play a game!

We’re back with the third in our series of online scavenger hunts from MongoDB. Answer a series of 10 clues by visiting MongoDB resources including our blog, forums, documentation and more and learn about these resources while earning some awesome rewards!

Each participant who completes a single scavenger hunt will earn:

• A MongoDB sticker pack
  • The “Internet Detective” badge on the MongoDB Community forum

Each Monday we will post a new set of clues giving you the chance to earn additional badges and other rewards.

We will soon be announcing additional rewards for completing multiple scavenger hunts with a special reward for those who complete all our weekly scavenger hunts this spring and summer.

Every scavenger hunt will run from Monday until 5pm US Eastern time on Friday.

Have an idea for a clue or question that should be included? Let us know!

Scavenger Hunt Week 3

4 Likes

Week 3 done !
I discovered a lot of cool things :grinning:

Does the code on the Twitch page still work ? I failed to apply it.

So sad to have missed the first week… no chance of doing it again ? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hello Gaetan,

I recently learned from @Jamie that they like to keep it on a weekly bases, no reopen.

Michael

2 Likes

Just a quick update @michael_hoeller - We’re discussing some more options beyond reopening past weeks to make sure folks who are later to the challenge can still participate and earn cumulative badges & rewards. Keep an eye out for updates :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for the update!
Michael

2 Likes

Thanks for catching that. The code featured on the Twitch page has been updated (as has the corresponding clue/answer).

As Jamie mentioned we are discussing options for those who missed out on week one. We’ll be sharing a post later in the week with more details and announcing some of the next tier of rewards.

4 Likes

Thanks for another fun week with the MongoDB Scavenger Hunt. This week’s form has now been closed. Check back Monday for installment #4 of our Scavenger Hunt series.

5 Likes