LEBANON DEVFEST: Application Driven Intelligence: Defining The Next Wave Of Moderns Apps

Hello folks,

Join me next Saturday at the Lebanese American University for #Devfest 2023, where we’ll navigate the transformative world of app development in this digital age.

There, we’ll highlight how the fusion of app development and AI, led by innovations like MongoDB #Atlas with its Application-Driven Intelligence, is revolutionizing modern applications.

We’ll explore distinct features from semantic searches deciphering user intent to real-time data analytics and unifying diverse data sources. This session promises an insightful journey into how MongoDB Atlas ensures businesses remain at the forefront of adaptive user experiences

5 Likes

Love Your #Developers; No Matter The #Future, developers will build it. :rocket::green_heart:

I am deeply humbled and honored to have been a part of #DEVFEST #Beirut 2023, organized by Google Developer Groups - GDG Coast Lebanon, hosted by the Lebanese American University. With an overwhelming attendance of more than 700 individuals, the energy and passion in the room were palpable. :star_struck:

Being part of the panel discussion on “Community and Leadership in the Tech Industry” alongside experienced industry leaders was not only enlightening but also a testament to the growth and potential of our tech community. I’m filled with gratitude for the opportunity to share insights and learn from such esteemed professionals.

Furthermore, it was a privilege to deliver a talk on how to use MongoDB to shape the next #generation of #intelligent #applications. I hope my session provided value and sparked curiosity among the attendees.

For those who missed it or want to revisit, full recordings of both my session and the panel discussion, along with a detailed insights article, will be shared in the coming days.

A special moment for me was being recognized by #LAU, represented by Dr. Nadine Abbas , for my contributions in nurturing and building the Lebanese tech community. This accolade is not just for me but for all of us who believe in the transformative power of #technology and #community.

I’d like to extend my heartfelt thanks to all the #organizers, #volunteers, and everyone involved. Your hard work and dedication made this day truly memorable and impactful.

Thank you, #DEVFEST #Beirut #2023, for the memories, insights, and opportunities. Until next time! :heart:

4 Likes