Issues trying to list App Service using MongoDB Atlas App Services Admin API

Hello people,

I’m trying to verify some issued user tokens using this endpoint: MongoDB Atlas App Services Admin API

In order to use this endpoint, i need a group/project id and an appId. The problem is that I cannot find the appId of the App Service:

curl --request GET \
  --header 'Authorization: Bearer <access_token>' \
  https://realm.mongodb.com/api/admin/v3.0/groups/{groupId}/apps

The above request returns 200 with an empty array, It should return 200 with an array of size 1 containing the single app named ‘DeviceSync’ associated with my project/group. Is there any hidden permission that i need to grant on the Atlas UI in order to list my app, get the ID and then verify the token?

I followed this guide to get an access_token MongoDB Atlas App Services Admin API

In the Organization Acess Manager, the public and private key that i used to generate the access_token is marked with “Organization Owner” under the “Organization Permissions” section, it has 1 project (the only project that i have in this account)

On the same note, In the respective Project Access Manager, the public and private key that i used to generate the access_token is marked with “Project Owner” under the “Project Permissions” section, it has 1 project

You are most likely missing the query parameter for the request:

From the API documentation

query Parameters

product string

Enum: “standard” “atlas” “data-api” “device-sync”

One or more specific App Services product types. If specified, this endpoint only returns Apps of the specified product type(s).

Most apps use the standard product type, which this endpoint returns by default. The atlas, data-api, and device-sync product types represent special apps for Atlas Triggers and Atlas Device Sync that you can access through the Atlas UI.

You can specify multiple product types as a comma-separated list:

``
/groups/{groupId}/apps?product=atlas,data-api