Issue with MongoDB Certification Profile Information

Dear MongoDB Support Team,

I trust this message finds you well. My name is Yogeshwaran R, and I am reaching out to address an issue with my MongoDB Certification profile.

Upon registering for the certification, I noticed that my Gmail name, associated with the nickname “yogiii” has been automatically populated as my first and last name on the certification profile. However, my formal name is Yogeshwaran R, and I would like to update my certification profile accordingly.

Despite my attempts to change the first and last name through the provided options on the certification platform, I have been unable to rectify this discrepancy. Since the accuracy of the information on my certification is crucial to me, I am seeking guidance on the necessary steps to update my first name and last name.

I would appreciate any assistance you can provide in resolving this matter promptly. To clarify, my social name associated with my Gmail account is “yogiii,” while my formal name is Yogeshwaran R.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your guidance.

Best regards,

Yogeshwaran R

@Yogeshwaran_Ravichandran Thanks for reaching out.
I do see that you sent your request to certification@mongodb.com and your name has been updated. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.