I am following this tutorial : https://www.mongodb.com/docs/atlas/app-services/tutorial/backend/
When GitHub tries to call the webhook I get an error due to an invalid secret. I can see the errors in the logs at both ends, and they both say that the secret is invalid.
The steps I am using to set up the secret:
- On the realm endpoint, under authorisation I set ‘request validation’ to `require secret’ and then create a secret called ‘tutorial’ whose value is ‘tutorial.
- On GitHub, just go to the web hook, tap ‘change secret’ and enter ‘tutorial’.
Some things I have tried:
- I have updated the secret several times. The secret name and the secret are both ‘tutorial’.
- I have tried Application and System authentication on the Realm side
- I have left the endpoint as POST
- I left SSL enabled in GitHub
Any ideas what else I can try?