IMPORTANT - An error occurred while querying your MongoDB deployment. Please try again in a few minutes

We’re getting this error on Atlas while trying to look at collections and none of our Application is being able to connect to Mongo DB Atlas. We’re using a shared M2 Cluster. Cluster is also marked as green for all 3 clusters.

Facing same issue. AWS Mumbai (ap-south-1) region

1 Like

Facing the same issue

1 Like

Now Issue is resolved for me guys. Please check. Thanks.

We are facing this issue from an hour, is there any possibilities to resolved it as soon as possible.

Hi, Yes you may open a case from support panel. Mongo DB team might need some manual intervention to resolve this issue. Or you can use the chat option to talk to the support. This is the only fastest approach in my knowledge.

I have trhe same issue just started yesterday, any way to resolve this?

I’m facing the same problem, any solution?

Hi @Ian_Duchesne and @EdoRetro,

Since the OP and previous commenters were from ~1 month ago and was possibly related to some of the incidents noted on the cloud status history page, I would recommend contacting the Atlas in-app chat support team for your own cluster / atlas account as it’s possibly a different issue to the original posters.

In saying so, there haven’t been any incident updates since April 29th 2023 - ref : Cloud Status page.

Regards,
Jason

1 Like