I just upgraded to M2. On my localhost I can connect to the database.
On my vServer, the connection does not work anymore. It worked before without any flaws.
The error message varies between:
- Mongoose Server Selection Error: Could not connect to any servers in Atlas
- getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND cluster0-shard …
What I already did:
- Specifically opened Port 27107 (I can ping it without issues)
- Whitelisted the correct IP (for testing purposes all IPs)
- Created a new user with new credentials (works on my local machine, but not on the server as well).
- Tried the old version of the Connection String (nodeJS 2.2)
I use the following string: