How to identify MongoDB collection name from MongoDB AWS EventBridge Trigger

I have created 3 triggers for 3 collections each. I have associated AWS Eventbridge to the triggers. The image shows how it is seen from the AWS console. Is there a way to know to which collection each of these event bridges belong to.
For example Does 61d2ac6f624571ca88cfd71a in aws.partner/mongodb.com/stitch.trigger/61d2ac6f624571ca88cfd71a mean anything which can be used to identify the collection name.

Hi Schach,

I’m not sure if this information is available on the AWS console but you can use the trigger id provided to look this up in your Realm app and check your trigger configuration.

The id is shown in the URL when you navigate to a trigger, example:

https://realm.mongodb.com/groups/<project_id>/apps/<realm_app_id>/triggers/61d2ac6f624571ca88cfd71a

Regards

1 Like

Hi @Mansoor_Omar

Thank you for replying.
Unfortunately I don’t have access to MongoDB Atlas and have to get the trigger created by someone who has access.
One solution I found was to enable Schema Discovery on the Event Bus from AWS side then it will have the schema of the event and will have details such as the collection name. But even for that to work the event will have to fired at least once