Hosted Database and On Premises BI Connector, failed to launch mongosqld

I tired to launch mongosqld locally with the following command:

mongosqld --mongo-uri “mongodb://mongo-dev-shard-00-00.xxxxx.gcp.mongodb.net:27017,mongo-dev-shard-00-01.xxxxx.gcp.mongodb.net:27017,mongo-dev-shard-00-02.xxxxx.gcp.mongodb.net:27017/?ssl=true&replicaSet=mongo-dev-shard-0&retryWrites=true&w=majority” --auth -u username -p password --mongo-versionCompatibility 4.4.6

but ends up with an error:

unable to load MongoDB information: failed to create admin session for loading server cluster information: unable to execute command: server selection error: context deadline exceeded, current topology: { Type: ReplicaSetNoPrimary, Servers: [{ Addr: mongo-dev-shard-00-00.xxxxx.gcp.mongodb.net:27017, Type: Unknown, Average RTT: 0 }, { Addr: mongo-dev-shard-00-01.xxxxx.gcp.mongodb.net:27017, Type: Unknown, Average RTT: 0 }, { Addr: mongo-dev-shard-00-02.xxxxx.gcp.mongodb.net:27017, Type: Unknown, Average RTT: 0 }, ] }

However, I can successfully connect db with mongodb compass client,
by using uri:

mongodb://username:password@mongo-dev-shard-00-00.xxxxx.gcp.mongodb.net:27017,mongo-dev-shard-00-01.xxxxx.gcp.mongodb.net:27017,mongo-dev-shard-00-02.xxxxx.gcp.mongodb.net:27017/?ssl=true&replicaSet=mongo-dev-shard-0&retryWrites=true&w=majority

I can’t figure out what I am doing wrong. Anyone can assist me? Thanks in advance.

hosted mongodb version: 4.4.6
mongosqld version: 2.14.3

I am facing the same issue. @Hong_Jian_Lim : Did you find a solution to that?

I am also facing the exact same issue. Are there any news so far?

@Ahmed_Nounou @Simon_Bieri I’m also stucked with this problem, did anyone come up with a solution?

Thanks for your time