Help with HTTP POSTs and InsertMany

Please help guide me with understanding InsertMany…

I have a sensor sending HTTP JSON POSTS to MongoDB using the InsertOne method. A whole day of readings, approximately 90, are sent at a particular hour and all the readings are stored as individual “documents”. That is working fine.

I understand the InsertMany method may help cut down connect time with a faster , single transaction for all the readings.
I’m struggling to understand the changes I need to make for the InsertMany to work. I’m unsure of the syntax and the form the JSON packets should take.

Here are 3 examples of JSON packets using the InsertOne method that work well for me:

SUCCESSFUL InsertOne DOCUMENTS:

{
"collection":"DO",
"database":"sensor",
"dataSource":"wildmile",
"document": {"ISODate": { "$date":"20240130T22:35:00Z"},"readings":{"Temp":20.00,"DO":9590},"hardware":{"HWINFO":"DO2 Sensor","SWversion":"5.1.2"},"timeinfo":{"LocalDate":"01/30/2024","LocalTime":"16:35"}}}

{
"document": {"ISODate": { "$date":"20240130T22:45:00Z"},"readings":{"Temp":20.00,"DO":9700},"hardware":{"HWINFO":"DO2 Sensor","SWversion":"5.1.2"},"timeinfo":{"LocalDate":"01/30/2024","LocalTime":"16:55"}}}

{
"document": {"ISODate": { "$date":"20240130T23:05:00Z"},"readings":{"Temp":21.00,"DO":9620},"hardware":{"HWINFO":"DO2 Sensor","SWversion":"5.1.2"},"timeinfo":{"LocalDate":"01/30/2024","LocalTime":"17:05"}}}

How would I form the above 3 entries to be used with InsertMany?
The very few examples I found hint that all I have to do is create one large POST packet and add a bracket ‘[‘ at the start and at the end ‘]’ of this larger packet. I would need to adjust the transmitted byte numbers of course. This is not yet working for me.
I’m not sure about new line characters, return characters or spaces in the middle of everything, I’m hoping the brackets isolate it all. Any requirements I need to know?
The head of each document with the fields such as ‘collection’, ‘database’, then document itself I’m guessing stays with each entry rather than having only a single “header” of the collection and database followed by document after document.
Please point out if the following is close to correct. The only changes are the brackets.

[
{
"document": {"ISODate": { "$date":"20240130T22:35:00Z"},"readings":{"Temp":20.00,"DO":9590},"hardware":{"HWINFO":"DO2 Sensor","SWversion":"5.1.2"},"timeinfo":{"LocalDate":"01/30/2024","LocalTime":"16:35"}}}

{
"document": {"ISODate": { "$date":"20240130T22:45:00Z"},"readings":{"Temp":20.00,"DO":9700},"hardware":{"HWINFO":"DO2 Sensor","SWversion":"5.1.2"},"timeinfo":{"LocalDate":"01/30/2024","LocalTime":"16:55"}}}

{
"document": {"ISODate": { "$date":"20240130T23:05:00Z"},"readings":{"Temp":21.00,"DO":9620},"hardware":{"HWINFO":"DO2 Sensor","SWversion":"5.1.2"},"timeinfo":{"LocalDate":"01/30/2024","LocalTime":"17:05"}}}
]

I also have a custom HTTPS function endpoint. My InsertOne function works fine with its function, so for the new function all I did was replace the InsertOne with the InsertMany. Is it that easy?
see below:

exports = async function MyCustomEndpoint(request, response) {
  try {
    // 1. Parse data from the incoming request
    if (request.body === undefined) {
      throw new Error(`Request body was not defined.`);
    }
    const body = JSON.parse(request.body.text());
    // 2. Handle the request
    const { insertedId } = await context.services
      .get("Cluster0")
      .db("ur_sensors")
      .collection("Dissolved_DO2")
      .insertMany({ date: new Date(), requestBody: body });
    // 3. Configure the response
    response.setStatusCode(201);
    // tip: You can also use EJSON.stringify instead of JSON.stringify.
    response.setBody(
      JSON.stringify({
        insertedId,
      })
    );
  } catch (error) {
    response.setStatusCode(400);
    response.setBody(error.message);
  }
};