🌱 Hello Everyone - Harshit here from MongoDB! ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Hello Everyone!
I recently joined the Developer Relations Team, as a Senior Community Manager to focus on user groups in the community. I have been a great fan of MongoDB for a long time now and am excited to join the team and the community here. I am very passionate about user groups and believe in how they can bring like-minded people in a region, organization, or institution together to share, grow and even take care of each other. Would love to hear any ideas you have in making the user groups a success here at MongoDB.

What have I been doing until now?
Before joining MongoDB, I was managing Developer Relations Programs at Topcoder for almost 8 years. In these 8 years, I fell in love with the concept called community(family)(developer communities in particular ). I got the opportunity to be involved with the community, design/execute community campaigns and programs, train the community, run events, establish cross-community collaborations and partnerships to grow and engage the 1.6M+ developer community at Topcoder.

Excited to join MongoDB and looking forward to collaborating with everyone and using all the experience and learnings to grow our community here! Hurray!

Oh! I am currently in Delhi, India, and hopefully, will be back in Singapore soon. So if you are around, let’s catch up. Feel free to reach out on LinkedIn and Twitter.

Looking forward to being a part of this amazing community and interacting with everyone soon!
Harshit

12 Likes

:wave: Welcome to the team @Harshit – great to have you onboard :tada:

Cheers,
Stennie

2 Likes

Welcome to the team @Harshit !!

2 Likes

Hello @Harshit
welcome to our amazing community, I am looking forward working with you.
Regards,
Michael

And if all go for gifs - let’s have a welcome dance
source

2 Likes

Thanks, @Stennie_X @Arkadiusz_Borucki and @michael_hoeller!
Looking forward to meeting you all soon (hopefully in person) :smiley:

Here’s my own gif - Thank you all for the warm welcome!
PS: Ask me the gif story when we meet! :smiley:

harshit-rocks

7 Likes

Can You Please Check Your Email Or LinkedIn Message It’s Regarding Tomorrow Event And It’s Urgent