We are organizing a live session on MongoDB on 2nd Aug at 8 PM (IST, GMT+5.30). Please join in if you get the time. Here is the link to join the session, around 6 thousand people have already registered - MongoDB Bootcamp | Scaler
The old-school relational databases have proven to be reliable and efficient but at the cost of scalability. That is why MongoDB has become one of the most popular ways to store petabytes of data and run millions of queries per second!
The ease of scalability helps companies work freely and use data to make better decisions. But what is MongoDB and how does a NoSQL database program make your work with data easier?
Join Akhil Sharma’s Free Masterclass, LIVE on 2nd August, at 8 PM and learn how MongoDB can help you quickly scale up your skill set!
- Learn about NoSQL databases
- Understand the best use cases for NoSQL databases
- Hands-on training for CRUD operations
- Understand concepts like sharding, indexing, and managing databases
- Get an intro to the powerful aggregation framework in MongoDB
Meet Akhil Sharma (LinkedIn)
- Founder, Myrl.tech
- Polyglot Developer
- Tech Advisor (Artificial Intelligence & Big Data)
Learn the Pre-requisites of this Masterclass
- Knowledge of SQL databases will be helpful
- Basic programming knowledge will be helpful
Certificates - All attendees get certificates from Anshuman Singh and Scaler Academy! Please be careful while entering your details while registering since they will go on your Certificates
Register Here: MongoDB Bootcamp | Scaler
Look forward to seeing you all!