Free Certification Code Expiration

I’ve just completed the developer learning path and plan to apply for the free certification voucher soon. As I need to prepare for the exam thoroughly, how long will the voucher code last before it expires? in case the voucher code expires before it is used, can I reapply for a new voucher code?

Hi there and welcome to the forums!

Your certification code typically expires 7 months from the day you received it. The email you received the code in has the exact expiration date.

We encourage you to take the certification exam within the 7 months provided so that the information you learned from the learning path are still fresh in your mind. If you absolutely cannot take the certification exam within that timeframe, you can reach out to us and we can talk about extending the expiration date.

Note: you do not have to take the exam before the code expires. You just need to apply it before it expires. You can schedule the exam as far into the future as you’d like. You can also cancel and reschedule up to 24 hours prior to the exam without penalty.

Hope that answers your question!