Realm Team thanks for bringing Flexible Sync!
I have some questions to help plan development (knowing it is in Preview and not GA).
- Am I correct, in my assumption that eventually (i.e., once out of preview) Flexible Sync can be ran with Partition-Based Sync in the same Realm App?
- Do you have a GA date estimate? - or even when we can test with both Partition Sync & Flexible Sync in same Realm App.
- Will the limit of 10 Queryable Fields be changeable in future (or handled by a cost factor)? -to avoid using generic names like ‘queryField01’ across classes.
- Will the embedded object or current operators in RQL Limitations for Flexible Sync change by GA or soon after? -If so, can you disclose which are likely?
- With ‘superseded’ is there a suggested wait time to handle before acquiring query state again (assuming connected and all)?
- Out of curiosity, if a query is duplicated in a SubscriptionSet, which will prevail first or last written?
Document typo found:
I believe the words in the name are transposed for QuerySubscription (written as SubscriptionQuery) in first paragraph of API reference: QuerySubscription Structure Reference