Failed to Install Dependencies

Nothing happens when I try to install dependencies. I am trying to install axios v1.2.0.

When I use the Web UI:

• Click Add Dependency and fill out the popup with Package Name axios and Package Version 1.2.0.
  • Click Add

The popup closes and nothing happens. (I have also tried clearing all my cookies, logging out and then back in, …, and nothing happens.)

When I use the realm-cli and a package.json file

• Run realm-cli push --include-package-json.

I encounter this error: push failed: failed to install dependencies: failed to install dependencies

My realm app logs show nothing related to function updates.

Help!

3 Likes

Same issue here; this used to work just fine until about 4 hours ago

Same issue, nothing changed from the last deployment, which was successful

Yep same here. This looks like a service issue on Realm’s side. Can we get an update on this and confirmation it is a problem with Realm deployments?

Hi,

Thank you for raising this issue with us. We have identified the problem and we are currently working on a fix to release it. Please follow our MongoDB Cloud status page regarding the problem with dependencies, where you can also subscribe to updates.

2 Likes

It is very concerning that there was such a significant delay between the start of the issue and Mongo becoming aware of it … (8+ hours)

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.