ExpressionNotSupported Exception after updating to 2.19

I am using C# drivers and I was using LinqV3 explicitly, after updating to 2.19 I started getting an error for conversion that worked previously:

var projection = Projection.Expression(x =>
            new LowOxygenPerTemperatureStateResponseData
            {
                UnitState = ((LowOxygenPerTemperatureRuleStateData) x.State!).Units[stringSiteId][stringUnitId], // ! is required here since it is an expression, it can be null, but this will not fail since it is an expression
                UnitEventValues = ((LowOxygenPerTemperatureRuleEventValuesData) x.EventValues!).SiteUnits[stringSiteId][stringUnitId] // ! is required here since it is an expression, it should never be null in response as we are updating this exact field  
            });

I am then doing this operation:

await Collection.FindOneAndUpdateAsync(
            filter,
            update,
            new FindOneAndUpdateOptions<BusinessRuleInformationData, TProjection>
            {
                ReturnDocument = returnDocument,
                Projection = projection
            });

I already had to create filter and update using a string path, but I cannot find out how can I do the same for projection, since I need a C# class back that will be of a given type.

So what I need is to generate a path for return and that path would be different depending on the data that is stored and thus I need to do a cast in C# since e.g. Units does not exist on a base class, but it seems to have stopped working after the update.

How can I resolve this issue?